100% automation of your warehouse with a single software
– Optimised distribution of goods in the warehouse using maximum height and weight capacities,
– Functional connection of the warehouse to the Transport Management System (TMS), including allocation of dispatch routes,
– Tracking of all products and forklifts,
A WMS handling 15.000.000 m2 of warehouses worldwide
Whether you operate a smaller 1.000 m2 warehouse or a 100.000 m2 hangar, the WMS constitutes a worthwhile solution. Our robust system can be completely adapted to you and your processes.
Within the system, you also have your warehouse map defined, including rack dimensions, aisle numbers, zones, levels, rack load capacity, heights. Thus, the system always knows what the rack looks like and what can be put there.
You make your warehouse staff’s job easier
– Cooperative processing of a single order by multiple warehouse operators,
– Warehouse operators don’t need to decide anything, they just follow systematic instructions,
– Grouping of orders in such a way that the warehouse operators do not need to go to one place more than necessary,
– In the case of EDI-based picking, it is no longer necessary for an employee to manually enter the goods,
– Quick training and clear instructions for all warehouse staff in any language,
– The warehouse remains fully operational regardless of the fluctuation of workers.
A smart pick-up
The picking methods are widely parameterisable and can be adapted to the customer’s process as much as possible. You can also make use of well-established refined models:
– Standard picking – the warehouse operator picks goods from their picking positions based on a specific order,
– Pick by line – the warehouse operator takes a full pallet from the warehouse and moves it to an area with empty pallets for individual customers; there, he divides the goods between them,
– Pick than pack – Picking occurs first, and then the order is packed,
– Floating picking – You can pick from any position in the warehouse and are not restricted to specific picking points,
If the WMS is connected to the TMS, you can have the loading lined up so that the goods unloaded from the truck first are loaded last. You can easily monitor the entire loading process and send the necessary documents or data to other external systems after loading.
All WMS functions always ready at hand
Your employees no longer need to use a computer for every order. They simply handle everything via a mobile terminal with an intuitive app that transmits all key WMS functions directly to the warehouse desktop. This completely eliminates the need to operate RTF terminals. If you want to add a communication app as well, your warehouse staff can wear a communication device in their pocket and they can easily call each other when needed.